Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm back!


It has been far too long. I have been thinking to my self, "Oh, I should be sharing this" "Oh, I need to take a picture of this - it's so cute!" etc... And I have done nothing!


In reality I have been a busy student, worker and wife and a sometimes knitter. With this new year I decided to begin exercising in earnest - and I did! I was trucking along and doing over two miles a day on the treadmill and belly dancing (in the privacy of my own home, of course). And then a few weeks ago my leg started hurting - really hurting. I thought I might have shin splints from running or perhaps a fracture. Oh that would be too simple for me...no...I have an (as of now) unknown nerve issue in my ankle.


So, now I am on a restrictive diet of sitting around and that energy has to go somewhere - back to the knitting/crochet addiction! (Hee Hee Hee Hee).


I have been planning on writing more and so that is what I shall now do...more to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment