Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby patterns



Ah!!!! There are babies popping out everywhere! So I'm feeling like I should really get going on making some presents but I like to do something other than socks this time. How about a toy!


So here is what I found a nice site called the Daily Knitter. some of the patterns are okay or too complicated for my taste but I did find a little jem at MyBootee Knits. This turtle is so cute!


Then there is the always useful Crochet Pattern Central. This site has scoured most of the Web for free patterns. This includes patterns from yarn companies to the average blogger. It's a must have in your favorites.


But one of my favorites is Berroco's free patterns. They are so differnet and fun and hip! In fact I'm currently working on two pattern I got from here.










No comments:

Post a Comment