Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gamers/ Yarnies

Well, I don't know why I'm surprise but I had a friend comment on my latest project -















I knew that "katamari" seemed familar, but I could not place the name. So I Googled the word and found I was already familar with it - a video game of the oddest making. My husband had been playing it over Spring Break - "Katamari Damancy." I remember the music mostly as each level has the same cheesy Japanese pop song repeated several times till you finish that level.


I was suprise to find so many crafts connected to this one game. If you go looking for more game inspired knitting/crochet/sewing you will be consumed in an avalache.














I know that my husband did envision some old-school Atari characters on pillows for his game room. He is not the only one...I saw this scarf with PacMan ghosts all over it... they're everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment