Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Scarf for a donkey and other stuff

I'm loosing my mind and crafting all over the place. While working the Irish Festival this year I made a "Steelers" scarf for the Gaelic Storm's special friend, Darcy the Donkey.




but of course I made stuff for people, too. I found this giraffe pattern on LionBrand's free pattern network. He was quite the hit at the baby shower for my cousin (by marriage), Mary.

Mary wrote to me later and told me, "I have to tell you something so funny....every time my 4 yr old niece comes over, she gets the giraffe, gives him a bath, puts a new diaper on him then puts a onesie on him. I let her take him home on Monday so she can take care of him until her cousin gets here. I told her she has to bring him to the hospital when the baby is born. She was also practicing swaddling him. :)" It's nice to know I made people happy doing something I love to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment